If for some reason there is an issue with your restored engine component, please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order. We’ll be more than happy to work with you to troubleshoot, or offer a refund – excluding shipping costs – under the following conditions:
- Restored parts are not available for return if they have been damaged or improperly installed.
- We warranty all restored items 1 year from the purchase date. If you're having a problem, please contact us as we stand behind everything that leaves our workshop. Failure to follow installation procedures on your part may void any warranty on our part.
- Contact us to obtain a return authorization within 30 days of receiving your order, and we'll send you instructions on how to return your item to us. Please do not send a return back to us before contacting us for authorization.
- All authorized returns must be mailed within 30 days of the order arrival date.
- If we receive any unauthorized returns, no refunds or returns will be issued. You must contact us first to obtain authorization to return any items (see above).
- Shipping costs on the returned merchandise and/or edited orders are non-refundable.
- Unless you received a defective item, we are not responsible for shipping costs on returns.
- For your protection, we recommend shipping via insured/certified mail or UPS/FedEx Ground service, so you have a record of the return. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please allow us up to 5 business days once we’ve received your package to process your return.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!